February Activities (with a FREEBIE)

I cannot believe it is almost February.   Here are some ideas for February work stations (and a President's Day freebie)!

If you are looking for a variety of reading, math, craft, and party ideas, I have a Pinterest board with a ton of ideas!  

Here is a fun and quick craft that I like to do that incorporates sight words.  Students can decorate the heart and the arms and legs with sight words!  They look great hanging from the ceiling, but I put these on a bulletin board.  You can make the Valentine's Day Man with word families or even fact families.  

 

Here are some academic ideas from my Valentine's Day Pack.  This set includes math and literacy work station ideas for kindergarten and first grade.  


These are a few options from my No Prep Literacy Activities set.  It includes synonyms, antonyms, editing, and word sorts.  

This year, President's Day is very close to Valentine's Day!  I wanted to share this President's Day Freebie!!!




No comments

Back to Top