Back to School Tips Linky!


 I'm linking up with More than A Worksheet's monthly tips for teachers!  This month the focus is on back to school tips!


 Something Old
I stock up on some school supplies each year...specifically paper notebooks and spiral notebooks.  
Last year, I posted how I use 10 cent pocket folders for students during guided reading or intervention groups.

Something New
This year, for the first time, I bought Mr. Sketch Markers for anchor charts!  I was able to get them for $5 on Amazon.  If you are looking for anchor chart ideas, I have a Pinterest board with Awesome Anchor Charts for Language Arts.

Something Borrowed
I loved the book Mindset by Carol Dweck.  It is one of my favorite professional development books I've read.  ABC's with Mrs. G made this great parent handout that informs parents about what a growth mindset is and how to support their children at home with a growth mindset.

Something True
I saw this on Pinterest, and I hope you remember this quote all year long!!!!  If you need more inspiration, I have another Pinterest Board for that :) 

2 comments

  1. I LOVE Mr. Sketch markers! My favorite is the orange one :) Great ideas in your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The growth mindset tip I will have to look into. I keep seeing that around on Pinterest! Gotta find out what that's all about. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top