My Summer Goals Link Up

What a fun Linky Party!  I'm linking up with I Heart Grade 3 to share my summer goals!

1.  Have fun!  

My children made Summer Bucket Lists!!  They include easy stuff like....go to the pool and go to Orange Leaf!  Then they have some fun things that we can't find around our town:  play laser tag, find snow, and go to a MLB game!

2.  Get Ready for the 2015-2016 School Year!
I have lots of projects and ideas planned!!  I'm going to start adding math to my schedule next year.
Two books I want to read this summer are:


3.  Travel
We always travel lots during the summer.  This summer we are headed to Colorado for 10 days. We planning on hiking (lots)!  It is my goal to hike my first 14er!   I'm also going to Las Vegas in July!  I cannot wait to meet new people :)  
This picture was taken on one of our hikes last year.  We plan to go back!! Nothing like snow in the mountains at the end of July!



5 comments

  1. It sounds like you are set to have a great summer. Enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good luck on that hike! Colorado looks so beautiful.
    I'll be at the conference, too! Hope to meet you :)

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bridget!

    Thank you for participating in my very first Linky Party! We'll have to keep a lookout for each other at Vegas!

    I hope that you will continue to link up throughout the summer!

    Monica

    www.iheartgrade3.com
    www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/I-Heart-Grade-3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have a great list of summer goals! I can't wait to see pictures from your summer hike! What is a 14er? Is that how many miles??

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a mountain that is over 14,000 ft in elevation at the top. It will be about 7 miles round trip. The one we are doing is about 3500-4000 ft increase in elevation.

      Delete

Back to Top