Thankful Linky

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin!  Today on this first day, I'm thankful for my Terrific Family!


I'm thankful for my terrific family!  I have the most patient and kind husband in the world!  He is a great dad and my best friend :)  My children are simply amazing.  I'm not sure where they came from, because they have every talent that I wish I had!!! They are musical, athletic, and love to share their talents with others.

My extended family is also terrific!  I look forward to spending both Thanksgiving and Christmas with them!


3 comments

  1. "I'm not sure where they came from..." that made me laugh, but it's also so sweet!
    LOVE your blog design. Happy Thanksgiving! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It is funny because after my daughter performs, people are just shocked that we are related because I'm quiet and don't like any extra attention!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top