Book Talk Tuesday- This is Not My Hat

I'm linking up with Mrs. Jump's Class this warm Tuesday morning!

We found this book at Barnes and Noble last winter and my son loved it.  The main character, a little fish, is convinced that a big fish will not notice that he took his hat...after all it is perfect for him :)  The illustrations are great in this book and add to the story. 

The little fish has great reasoning skills...but no matter what reasoning you have, is it ever ok to take something that doesn't belong to you?


3 comments

  1. I love this book!
    ~Scarlett at Speech Is Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested to see how the kids react to this one--I've been holding off on reading it, but now that I'm down in Kindergarten, I feel like they'll love it! It has such a dry sense of humor about it. Thanks for reminding me about this book!

    Lisa
    Primary Explorers

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top