Five For Friday! Happy Easter!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs!

1.  My children are REALLY hoping that the Easter Bunny brings Frozen!  I think it would be fun, but I sure hope all of our frozen weather is gone!!!!

2.   We had snow on Sunday night/Monday morning!  CRAZY!  Look at these tulips...


3.  I've been on an inspirational quote quest...here are my recent favorites!


 
4.  My son's new favorite book...
 
 
5.    I hope everyone has a great weekend with their families!  I hope all the teachers get a well-deserved break and start next week excited and refreshed! I'm hoping to relax and enjoy my favorite people, and not spend too much time doing work!!!


9 comments

  1. I love the quotes--especially about counting the days. It is SO easy to do when it gets to this time of year. But we need to remember this is precious time to keep making the moments memorable. Those poor tulips! We got the threat of snow but didn't get any thankfully. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great quotes! And the book is one of my son's favorite books, too! He's obsessed with trains. It's a pretty long book to read at bedtime, and since he can't read yet, I've gotten to reading just the first part of each line so that it makes sense. Makes it so much shorter! The pictures are awesome!

    What I Have Learned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes a big difference when they can read to themselves at night :)

      Delete
  3. Frozen made an appearance in my Five, too. Isn't it great? :) I can't believe the snow you got on your tulips! This weather is crazy. We need some actual spring! I love the quotes you found. Thank you for sharing!
    Happy Teaching,
    Cassie
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
    My TpT Store
    Follow Me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just loved Frozen...I'm hoping the Easter bunny brings it ;)

      Delete
  4. I've GOT to watch Frozen. My kids are singing that song nonstop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shot of the tulips in the snow is gorgeous! I hope they didn't get ruined.
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top