Five For Friday

This week I'm linking up with Doddle Bugs and Five for Friday!  I'm glad it is Friday!!!

1.  One of my goals for 2014 was to get my Progress Monitoring Binder in better order!!! Each student has their own tab with all the copies of the assessments specific to them.  I can take notes on these copies.  Then in the back,  I have all my original "student copies" of the assessments.  I'm all ready to go each week, and everything is in one place :)

2.  I'm loving my blog make-over!!!  A Bird in Hand Designs does an incredible job.  I highly recommend Megan if you are looking for a blog make-over!  I even got a watermark, and it only took me about 40 minutes to figure out how to use it.  Next time I'll know what I'm doing, and it will take about 5 seconds :)

3. I have a long weekend!  I need a long weekend to get homework done (and to catch up on sleep). 

4.  I used this book to teach writing to a small group.  This might be my new favorite picture book!  We had so much fun making exclamatory sentences :)  According to one boy, "Writing is fun!"
http://www.amazon.com/Exclamation-Mark-Amy-Krouse-Rosenthal/dp/0545436796/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389913063&sr=1-1&keywords=amy+krouse+rosenthal

5.  My favorite Martin Luther King Jr. quote. 


http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/


7 comments

  1. Love the chevron on your blog. I have a weakness for it! I also love the punctuation book!

    Jennifer
    Teaching with Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks awesome! She did a great job!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new look. I also blogged about that exclamation book earlier in the year. My kids were laughing our loud and clapped when I was done with it. The best part was that it came free by surprise from Scholastic!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top