1. Bingo Dots! I love them :) They are a great novelty at workstation time. My son loves them!!! Our refrigerator is covered with Bingo Dots. I got mine at a children's toy shop, but you can order them at Amazon.
2. Spot and Dot. We've been using this to help students in grades 3-5 chunk words. Here is a link to a video that explains the process.
3. This week I had two gifts left on my desk...one is an owl candy bowl and another was a vase of flowers! They were from teachers at my building and they MADE my week. This week has been so crazy, I just realized I should have taken pictures!!! There are lots of videos on You Tube by this same teacher to help you learn how to teach students this method :)
4. Family pictures this weekend! I have grand ideas on how I'd like them to turn out.... I have to just hope for the best.
5. It is getting dark earlier every night when I go out for my walk/run, it is getting dark by 7:15! My son told me that everyday we have 4 minutes less of daylight. I have no idea if this is true or not!!! I haven't even had time to Google it :)