1. Was reading correct?
2. Was reading corrected?
3. Was reading comprehended?
4. Was reading attempted?
5. Did the reading stall?
Today the following will be my Friday freebie. Click here to download.
Linky PartyI am linking up with Kacey for Five for Friday linky party.
2. On a happy note...spring break is coming up! I wish I could fit into these bikini! EDIT: I'm sure I could fit into a bikini, so I should say, I wish I looked GOOD in a bikini :) However, I had melanoma when I was 35, so I am SUPER, SUPER careful in the sun. I always wear a rash guard long sleeve shirt when I'm at the pool or the beach. I love the ones from Lands End :) I wear sunscreen everyday, even in the winter. I go every 3 months for skin checks. Needless to say, I won't get tan over my spring break!
3. Chapter 1 of my dissertation proposal is due on 3/12. It isn't done, but getting close :)
4. Night at the Arts was last night and my kindergarten son had this on display.
It is titled: Red Eagle. He explained that all artists put titles on their work, and he thought Red Eagle was a good title :) That just cracked me up, because the next thing he said was, "it kind of looks like a turtle."
5. I love these 4 box mats. This time it was used for word families, but it can be used for vocabulary, multiple meaning words, sight word sentences, and more!